Wednesday 14 October 2020

Mind Blowing Happy Birthday Wishes Images for Best Friend

By
Friends are the most beautiful Gift of God which is so precious and backbone of our life's up and downs and Best friends have always a special space in our hearts, If it's your best friend's birthday and you are not able to think that what words you should choose to express your feelings to your best friend and what words would be the best to wish him/her Happy birthday, then here are the 15 most mind blowing Happy Birthday wishes for your best friends, you can text them, send them on whatsapp or just add on whatsapp status or instagram stories and tag them to show your love for that special day.

Dosto, agar aapke sabse best friend ka aaj birthday hain yaa kal hain, to yahaa par hum aapke liye sabse best wishes lekar aaye hain, jisse ke aap apne friends ke saath share kar skte ho aur unko janamdin ki mubarak baat de skte ho chahe vo whatsapp par ho, whatsapp status par ho yaa fir facebook par ho.




1. “I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”

2. “I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday for my friend!”

3. “Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.”

4. “Happy Birthday to my amazing, beautiful, and fabulous best friend.”

5. “The best gift is the gift of friendship. So, that is what I got you for your birthday! Don’t worry… I got you a real present too.”

6. "Hey you! It’s your birthday! Cake! Candles! Drinks! Presents! More drinks! Can you tell I’m excited?"

7. "Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope it is filled with awesomeness!"

8. "Best friends are like farts. Some are quiet. Some are loud. They embarrass you in public. They make you feel good. And they make you laugh."

9. “For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!”

10. “I didn’t know it at the time, but the day you were born would be one of the best days of my life! Happy Birthday to my best friend!”

11. “If I could gift you anything, I would gift you the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others. Happy birthday, champ.”

12. "Best friends are like presents. You are always happy to see them. Happy birthday to the best present that life has given me."

13. “May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my dear friend. Wishing you a great and grand birthday!”

14. "Since it’s your birthday, I just wanted to let you know, you are my best friend. The very best friend I’ve ever had. I’m so glad you came into my life."

15. "Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category